[Do you want to cook fresh coriander leaves?
]_Would you like to cook it?
There is a custom in our country’s Dragon Boat Festival is to eat dumplings. The customs in different regions are different, but the only thing that is common is that each household will eat dumplings. The dumplings will be used to eat dumplings. Generally, freshly picked freshLoquat leaves cannot be used directly. They need to be boiled with water, but remember that boiled loquat leaves cannot be dried. They need to be soaked in water.
Do I need to soak fresh loquat leaves: needed.
1. Fresh loquat leaves that are washed back or just picked up are dirty, and a table should be rinsed clean.
2. The leaves of boiled dumplings are loquat leaves. Put them in a large pot and boil for a while. The color should change to the following, so that the loquat leaves are soft and can be replaced.
3. Wash and then wash, or you don’t need to wash.
4. Soak in water for a while, the loquat leaves will be softer, and the moisture will easily penetrate, so that the boiled dumplings will be cooked easily.
5. Cut off the stalks and pointed parts of the loquat leaves, so that the loquat leaves look good, and the loquat leaves will not be too thick and neat.
Fresh loquat leaves are boiled or boiled: boiled is better.
Cut off the petioles of the loquat leaves and put them in a pot to soak in water.
But fresh loquat leaves do not require glycerin.
Rinse the front and back sides of the loquat leaves with clean water. You can use hand rubbing, cleaning tools or cloth to clean them, but do not use too much force to avoid damage.
Add an appropriate amount of water to the pot and bring to a boil.
Put loquat leaves in boiling water and cook for 3 minutes 5.
Remove the leaves, rinse them again with fresh water, add water to the rice basket to drain the water. Fresh loquat leaves need to be soaked, and this is still washed, or boiled.
How long should the boiled dumplings be cooked? How to deal with fresh boiled leaves? This is because the boiled leaves are not so clean when picked, and can be sterilized and cleaned well. Therefore, the boiled leaves should be boiled.
It is best to cook slowly on a stove over low heat for 10 minutes. Remember to take it out and wash it in clean water.
Of course, there are extra people who say this. It can be cooked or not. The boiled leaves are softer and wrapped well. Of course, the leaves have a lighter fragrance.
But it’s better to cook it.
The rice dumplings wrapped in bamboo leaves are more delicious, because the rice dumplings wrapped in bamboo leaves have a slight bamboo leaf aroma. Brown seeds generally need to be cooked for a long time to taste and taste better, while bamboo leaves are more resistant to cooking and generally do not cookBad.
The gardenia seasoned with bamboo leaves is relatively long and not easily broken.
Cooking method: 1. Soaking: Dried gardenia leaves can be bought in the shop selling dry goods. Soak the leaves with water for one day.
2. Boil the leaves: put in a pot, add a small spoon of salt, boil for 5 minutes and turn off the heat, the leaves can be disinfected and become more and more fragile and difficult to break.
3. Cleaning: Wipe the leaves under the running water with a wet rag from the root to the top along the texture, wash both sides, disassemble and arrange.
4. Dividing and finishing: Use scissors to narrow the top of the leaves. If the root is particularly long and large, it also needs to be enlarged; this is the gardenia leaf that can be opened.